The Environment is Our Responsibility
As our operations have an impact on
the environment and public at large, we are committed to processes
that will identify, assess and manage all Quality, Environmental,
Safety and Health (QuESH) risks associated with our activities,
products and services. We are also committed to safeguarding the
environment for future generations.
We have established the Quality, Environmental, Safety
and Health Management System (QuESHMS) which is another manifestation
of our focus on business excellence and continual improvement. We are
- complying with relevant legislation and regulations and conforming to other requirements;
- setting clear and measurable objectives to ensure
customer satisfaction, and the prevention of pollution and safety and
- achieving continual improvement in QuESH performance;
- communicating with interested parties and
providing adequate training to all employees on their roles and
responsibilities of QuESHMS;
- ensuring that QuESHMS always constitutes an
essential element of our corporate governance by defining roles,
responsibilities and authorities.
We are the first company in the private sector to achieve the Singapore Standard for Business Continuity Management.
And we were also recognised for our commitment towards environmental protection.